Makes about 8 tacos, serving 3 to 4
- 1 pound ground beef chuck
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 to 2 tablespoons pureed chipotle in adobo, to taste
- 1 pouch (8 ounces) Frontera Texas Taco Skillet Sauce for beef
- Warm tortillas
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Fresh red jalapenos, thinly sliced
- Brown Beef & Onion: Put beef and onion into 10 or 12- inch nonstick skillet over high heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until beef is cooked through and nicely browned, about 8 minutes.
- Combine & Heat: Stir Sauce and chipotles in adobo into skillet; heat through, about 1 minute. Serve in warm tortillas with cilantro, tomato, and red jalapeno slices.