Makes about 8 tacos, serving 3 to 4
- 1 pound ground beef chuck
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pouch (8ounces) Frontera Texas Taco Skillet Sauce for beef
- 8 hard taco shells
- Chopped onion, tomatoes, shredded lettuce and fresh cilantro
- Brown Beef & Onion: Put beef and onion into 10 or 12- inch nonstick skillet over high heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until beef is cooked through and nicely browned, about 8 minutes.
- Combine & Heat: Stir sauce into skillet; heat through, about 1 minute.
- Serve in hard taco shells topped with garnishes.