Makes about 10 to 12 fajitas, serving 6
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 poblano chile pepper, seeded, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, sliced
- 1½ lbs. boneless chicken or trimmed skirt steak, sliced into ¼” strips
- 1 pouch Frontera Fajita Skillet Sauce
- tortillas, flour preferred
- Saute Onion and Peppers: Heat 1 Tbs. oil in nonstick 10- or 12- inch skillet over high heat. Add onion and peppers. Cook until golden and crisp-tender, stir occasionally, about 3 min. Remove to a plate.
- Brown Chicken: Add 1 Tbs. oil and ⅓ of the chicken. Cook until golden, stir occasionally, about 3 min. Remove to a plate. Repeat with remaining meat.
- Combine and Heat: Stir all meat, vegetables and Sauce together in skillet; heat through, about 1 min. Serve in warm tortillas with cilantro, salsa and guacamole.