Makes about 8 tacos, serving 3 to 4
- 1 small onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 pound trimmed beef skirt or ribeye steak, thinly sliced against the grain
- 1 pouch (8 ounces) Frontera Chipotle Garlic Taco Skillet Sauce for steak
- Warm tortillas
- Shredded cheese
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Saute onion: Heat 1 Tbs. oil in nonstick 10- or 12- inch skillet over high heat. Add onion. Cook, stir occasionally, until golden about 3 minutes. Remove to a plate
- Brown steak: Add 1 Tbs. oil and ½ of the steak to skillet. Cook over high heat, stir occasionally, until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Remove to a plate. Add more oil if needed; cook remaining steak.
- Combine & heat: Stir all steak, onion and Sauce together in skillet; heat through, about 1 minute. Serve in warm tortillas with cilantro and avocado.