Makes about 10 to 12 fajitas, serving 4 to 6
- 1 small onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 fresh poblano chile, seeded, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ lbs. trimmed skirt steak, sliced into ¼-inch wide strips
- 1 pouch (8 ounces) Frontera Fajita Skillet Sauce
- Warm tortillas
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Salsa and guacamole for serving
- Saute Onion and Peppers: Heat 1 Tbs. oil in nonstick 10- or 12- inch skillet over high heat. Add onion and peppers. Cook until golden and crisp-tender, stir occasionally, about 3 min. Remove to a plate.
- Brown Chicken: Add 1 Tbs. oil and ⅓ of the chicken. Cook until golden, stir occasionally, about 3 min. Remove to a plate. Repeat with remaining meat.
- Combine and Heat: Stir all meat, vegetables and Sauce together in skillet; heat through, about 1 min. Serve in warm tortillas with cilantro, salsa and guacamole.
VOTE for this recipe in our Taco Madness Bracket!