Makes about 8 tacos, serving 3 to 4
- 1 small onion, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast or thigh, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1 pouch (8 ounces) Frontera Green Chile Enchilada Sauce
- Warm tortillas
- Shredded cheese
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Saute Onion: Heat 1 Tbs. oil in nonstick 10- or 12-inch skillet over high heat. Add onion. Cook until golden, stir occasionally, about 3 minutes. Remove to a plate
- Brown Chicken: Add 1 Tbs. oil and ½ of the chicken. Cook over high heat, until golden, stir occasionally, about 3 min. Remove to a plate. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Combine & Heat: Stir all chicken, onion and Sauce together in skillet; heat through, about 1 minute. Serve in warm tortillas topped with shredded cheese and cilantro.