- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels or frozen (thawed)
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained
- 1 block (15 ounces) firm or extra-firm tofu, drained, patted dry
- 1 pouch (8 ounces) Frontera Texas Orginial Taco Skillet Sauce
- Corn tortillas, warmed, for serving
- 1 large ripe avocado, halved, pitted, diced
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add red bell pepper, onion and corn; saute until crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Heat remaining oil in skillet. Crumble tofu and add to skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally until tofu is heated through and dry, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in Taco Skillet Sauce, cooked vegetable mixture and black beans. Heat through, about 2 minutes.
- Serve in warm corn tortillas. Top with diced avocado and cilantro.