Serves 3 to 4
- 1 pound cooked, peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1/2 cup diced, peeled jicama or cucmber
- 1 pouch (8 ounces) Frontera Key Lime Cilantro Taco Skillet Sauce
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, pitted, diced
- Crispy tostados or warmed corn tortillas, for serving
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Cut cooked shrimp into bite-sized pieces. Put into a large bowl. Stir in jicama and Taco Skillet Sauce. Gently fold in avocado. Season with salt.
- Serve as an appetizer on tostados or in warm tortillas for tacos. Garnish with cilantro.