- 1 tablespoon vegetable or olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 pouch (8 ounces) Frontera Texas Original Taco Skillet Sauce
- 3/4 cup dark raisins
- Corn tortillas, warmed, for serving
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, pitted, cubed
- 4 medium radishes, very thinly sliced
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey and onion. Cook, stirring often, until turkey is fully cooked, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in sauce and raisins. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until warmed through, about 2 minutes.
- Serve in warm corn tortillas topped with avocado, radishes and cilantro.