Serves 3 to 4
- 1-2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 4 to 5 links (about 12 ounces total) chicken sausages, pre-cooked, sliced
- 1 can (14 ounces) black beans, drained
- 1 pouch (8 ounces) Frontera New Mexico Taco Skillet Sauce
- 2 cups arugula
- Corn tortillas, warmed, for serving
- Monteray Jack cheese, shredded, for serving
- Heat 1 to 2 tablespoons oil in large nonstick skillet. Cook onion over medium-high heat until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and toss in greens. Stir until arugula is nicely coated with sauce and slightly wilted.
- Serve in warmed tortillas with shredded cheese. Enjoy!