To feed a crowd, use a full (15.5 oz) can of each bean and add a second pouch of Texas Original Taco Skillet Sauce and one or two more cups of arugula.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup EACH, drained, canned: chickpeas, black beans, pinto beans
- 1 pouch (8 ounces) Frontera Texas Original Taco Skillet Sauce
- 2 cups arugula
- corn tortillas, warmed, for serving
- sour cream, for serving
- crumbled queso fresco, for serving
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook onion until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add drained beans and Taco Skillet Sauce. Cook until heated, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low, add arugula and stir together until wilted, about 1 minute.
- Serve in warmed corn tortillas with cheese and sour cream.