- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cored, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 cups diced vegetables such as peeled eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash
- 14 ounces (1 can) artichoke hearts, drained, cut into bite size pieces
- 8 ounces (1 pouch) Frontera Chipotle Garlic Taco Skillet Sauce
- Corn tortillas, warmed, for serving
- Cilantro, chopped, for serving
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add red pepper and onion and cook until slightly softened but still crunchy, about 2 minutes.
- Add remaining tablespoon oil and the 2 cups of diced vegetables. Cook and stir until all vegetables are golden and tender, about 6 minutes.
- Stir in artichoke hearts and Frontera Chipotle Garlic Taco Skillet Sauce. Simmer over medium-low heat until warmed through, about 3 minutes.
- Serve in warmed corn tortillas with fresh cilantro.