- 4 ounces chorizo
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 poblano chile, roasted, cored and peeled, sliced
- 8 oz (1 pouch) Frontera Chipotle Garlic Taco Skillet Sauce
- 8 ounces of good melting cheese, such as Monterey Jack or a Mexican blend, shredded
- Corn tortillas, warmed, for serving
- Cook chorizo and onion in small skillet over medium-high heat, until onion is soft and chorizo is browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add the poblano and Frontera Chipotle Garlic Taco Skillet Sauce. Stir in the shredded cheese and melt over medium heat.
- Serve immediately with warmed corn tortillas.