- 1 pound small (about 1-inch in diameter) assorted new potatoes, scrubbed clean
- 2 tablespoons safflower or expeller-pressed canola oi
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 poblano chile or Anaheim pepper, cored, chopped
- 1 pouch (8 ounces) Frontera Key Lime Cilantro Skillet Sauce or Frontera Texas Taco Skillet Sauce
- Sour cream thinned with a little milk
- Chopped cilantro for garnish
- Warm corn tortillas for serving
- Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water until almost fork-tender, about 10 minutes. Drain. Cut in half or quarters.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large (12-inch) nonstick skillet over high heat. Add onion and poblano. Cook over high heat, until golden, about 3 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Add remaining tablespoon oil to skillet. Add potatoes. Cook, turning potatoes occasionally, until golden on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Stir sauce into skillet and cook until hot, about 1 minute.
- Drizzle with thinned sour cream. Sprinkle with cilantro. Pass tortillas for making soft tacos.