- 2 tablespoons safflower or expeller pressed canola oil
- 1 pound cleaned, chopped mushrooms, such as a combination of stemmed shiitake, oyster and cremini
- 1 pouch (8 ounces) Frontera Chipotle Garlic Taco Skillet Sauce
- Chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
- 8 to 12 warm corn or small flour tortillas
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over very high heat. Add half of the mushrooms. Cook without stirring, until nicely browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir and then remove to a plate. Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the pan and cook the remaining mushrooms.
- Return all mushrooms to skillet. Stir well and cook 1 minute. Add the sauce and stir to coat mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve in warm tortillas for making soft tacos.