- 8 ounces shredded cheese, such as Monterey Jack
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 8 corn tortillas
- Chopped white onion and cilantro for garnish
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees. Spread ¼ cup of the Sauce over the bottom of an 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Mix 1/2 of the cheese with the chicken in a bowl.
- Wrap the tortillas in microwave-safe plastic wrap. Microwave on high for 1 minute, just until softened. Fill each warm tortilla with 1/8 of the cheese-chicken mixture, roll up and place in prepared dish.
- Completely cover filled tortillas with remaining sauce and remaining cheese. Bake until bubbly and browned, about 15 minutes. Sprinkle with onion and cilantro and serve.