Serves 2 to 4
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 small white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Frontera Chipotle Salsa or Frontera Tomatillo Salsa
- 2 cups shredded cooked boneless skinless turkey (or chicken)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Warm corn tortillas, for serving
- Thinly sliced romaine, for serving
- Heat the oil in a medium-size skillet over medium. Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 8 minutes. Stir in the salsa and heat to a boil. Stir in the turkey (or chicken), salt and cilantro. Remove from the heat.
- Serve folded into the warm tortillas with a generous topping of romaine.