- 1 bunch (12 ounces) green or red chard, well rinsed, stems trimmed, leaves sliced ½-inch
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced ¼ inch thick
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- Salt, about ½ teaspoon
- ¼ cup finely crumbled dry feta, pressed salted farmer’s cheese or Parmesan
- 8 to 10 warmed corn tortillas
- About ¾ cup Frontera Roasted Tomato Salsa or Chipotle Salsa
- Heat 3 quarts of salted water to a boil in a large pot. Add the chard and cook until barely tender, 1 to 2 minutes. Pour into a colander, then spread out on a large plate to cool. When cool, chop roughly.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook stirring frequently, until golden brown, about 8 minutes. Add the garlic and stir for 1 minute, then add the greens and stir to heat them through. Taste and season with salt.
- Scoop the greens into a serving dish and sprinkle with the cheese. Serve right away rolled up in the warmed tortillas with a generous spoonful of Frontera Salsa.