- 2 plum-shaped ripe tomatoes
- A scant tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound (about 24) medium-large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup Frontera Guajillo Salsa
- Warmed corn tortillas
- Chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
- Roast the tomatoes on a baking sheet about 4 inches below a very hot broiler, turning often, until soft and blistered and blackened on all sides, about 10 minutes. Peel the tomatoes and coarsely chop.
- Heat the oil in a very large skillet over medium-high. Add the shrimp in a single layer. Sprinkle with salt and cook about 2 minutes, then flip the shrimp and stir in the salsa and tomatoes. Cook 2 to 3 minutes more until the shrimp are just done. Taste and adjust seasonings with salt. Serve right away rolled up in warmed tortillas with a sprig of cilantro.