- 4 medium Yukon gold potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 pound Mexican chorizo sausage, casing removed
- 1 large white onion, diced
- Salt to taste
- 12 warm corn tortillas
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Frontera Roasted Tomato Salsa
- Shred the potatoes through the largest holes on a 4-sided grater. Crumble chorizo into a large nonstick skillet set over medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring often, until sausage is almost cooked through and golden, about 10 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Add potatoes to pan (add a little olive oil if the pan is dry) and cook until golden and tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in chorizo-onion mixture and heat through. Season with salt.
- Serve warm chorizo mixture wrapped in warm tortillas topped with a sprinkling of cilantro and plenty of Salsa.