- 2 medium red or golden potatoes, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 ½ cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 small zucchini, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Frontera Corn & Poblano Salsa
- Boil potatoes in salted water until tender, about 10 minutes; drain. In a large hot skillet (filmed with oil) cook mushrooms until wilted, about 2 minutes. Add zucchini and cook until barely tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in potatoes, salsa and salt to taste. Heat through.
- Serve in warm tortillas for making soft tacos. Delicious with fresh Mexican cheese (queso fresco).