Serves 4 to 6 as a taco filling
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Frontera Salsa Mexicana (Mild)
- 1/2 cup EACH: drained sliced green olives, raisins
- 2 tablespoons each: brown sugar, ketchup
- 8 to 12 warm tortillas
- Chopped cilantro
- Cook beef or turkey and onion in large skillet until browned, about 10 minutes. Stir in salsa, olives, raisins, sugar and ketchup. Cook until thickened, about 10 minutes. Season with salt.
- Serve in warm tortillas sprinkled with chopped cilantro.