Serves 6 to 8 as a taco filling
- 1 pound portabella mushroom caps
- 1 pound zucchini (about 5 small), cut lengthwise into ½-inch thick slices
- Olive oil
- Salt, freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 cup Frontera Tomatillo Salsa
- 4 to 6 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 12 to 16 warm tortillas
- Preheat a gas grill to medium-high heat or prepare a charcoal grill.
- Brush mushroom caps and zucchini slices with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill the mushrooms and zucchini, carefully turning them once, until golden and tender, about 5 minutes. Cool, then dice.
- Mix together the portabella, zucchini, garlic and salsa. Season with salt. Top with crumbled goat cheese. Serve with extra salsa and warm tortillas.