Makes 24 appetizers
- 12 hard boiled eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Frontera Chipotle Hot Sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Paprika for garnish
- Cilantro, chopped, for garnish
- Slice hardboiled eggs in half lengthwise. Scoop out the yolks into a bowl and line the whites on a serving tray.
- Mash the yolks and add the mayonnaise and hot sauce, mixing well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the yolk mixture to a piping bag, and pipe out yolk mixture into the scooped out holes in egg whites.
- Sprinkle the tops with a little paprika and chopped cilantro and serve cold.