Serves 2-4 as appetizer
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped, plus extra for garnish
- 3 large ripe Avocados from Mexico
- Frontera Original Guacamole Mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, plus a few leaves for garnish
- Cut each avocado in half. Twist the two halves apart, then scoop out the pits. With a spoon, scoop out the soft avocado flesh from the skins. Coarsely mash with a potato masher or large fork.
- Stir in Guacamole Mix, cranberries, and cilantro into the avocados, and salt to taste. Garnish with extra cranberries and cilantro leaves.