- 10 to 12 ounces firm but ripe Brie cheese, rind removed
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheese, such as Monterey jack or mild white cheddar
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Frontera Chipotle Pumpkin Salsa
- Spread about 1 ounce of the brie over half of each tortilla. Sprinkle with about ¼ cup of the shredded cheese and a little cilantro. Fold in half.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. When hot, coat the surface with a little oil. Add folded tortillas in a single, uncrowded layer. Cook, over medium heat, turning once until tortilla crisps to golden brown, about 1 minute per side.
- Garnish with more cilantro. Serve hot with salsa.