Serves 4 to 6
- 1 cup red quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1 pouch (8 ounces) Frontera Roasted Tomato Rice Seasoning
- 1 can (15 ounces) canned black beans, drained
- cilantro, chopped, for serving
- green onion, sliced, for serving
- In a rice cooker stir together quinoa, Frontera Tomato Rice Seasoning Sauce, and 1 1/4 cup of water. Cook.
- Allow the quinoa to stand covered for 10 minutes after the cooking cycle completes.
- Stir in black beans. Taste and add salt if needed. Serve warm with cilantro and green onions.