- 1 French baguette, sliced ¼-inch thick on an angle
- 2 slightly sweet, crisp apples, such as Gala or Honeycrisp, halved, cored, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 limes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces soft, spreadable goat cheese
- Frontera Chipotle Hot Sauce
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Place bread slices on a baking sheet. Bake until lightly toasted, 5 to 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
- Meanwhile, cut apples into thin strips. Mix with cilantro in bowl along with the grated zest of the limes and salt.
- Spread cooled bread with goat cheese. Top with apple mixture and a sprinkle of hot sauce.