- 2 fresh corn tortillas
- 2 large eggs, cooked sunny-side up
- 1/2 cup Frontera Roasted Tomato Salsa, thoroughly heated
- Sliced raw white onion, rinsed and dried
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Crumbled Mexican queso fresco or anejo (fresh or aged Mexican cheese)
- Cilantro sprigs
- Steam-heat or griddle heat the tortillas. Put warm tortillas on a hot dinner plate. Top with cooked sunny-side up eggs. Pour hot salsa over everything (leaving the 2 yolks exposed if you wish).
- Sprinkle with sliced onion, chopped cilantro and crumbled cheese. Serve with refried black beans or fried potatoes if you wish.