Serves 6 to 8
- 1 package (16 ounces) rigatoni pasta
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Frontera Guajillo
- ¼ cup balsamic or red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 loosely packed cups coarsely chopped arugula or fresh spinach leaves or 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 cups diced cheddar or colby-jack cheese
- 1 cup chopped or sliced black olives, such as kalamata
- ¾ cup diced red onion, rinsed
- ½ teaspoon salt or to taste
- Heat a large pot of salted water to the boil. Cook the rigatoni in the boiling water according to the package directions.
- Stir together the Frontera salsa and all the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. When the pasta is done, drain off the water and add the pasta to the salsa mixture. Toss well to coat and serve warm or at room temperature.