Serves 2 to 4
- 1/2 pound dried linguini
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Frontera Red Pepper & Garlic Salsa
- 2 cups coarsely chopped watercress leaves Or 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup defrosted peas
- 1 ½ cups shredded roasted or smoked chicken (optional)
- ¾ cup finely grated Mexican queso añejo, Parmesan or Romano
- Cook linguine in salted water until al dente. Drain well and mix in salsa, 1 tablespoon olive oil, watercress or cilantro, peas and optional chicken.
- Season with salt. Sprinkle with cheese and serve.