- 1 pound diced very fresh raw fish (such as snapper, halibut, bass or other ocean fish)
- ½ cup diced onion
- 1 ½ cups fresh lime juice (12 to 14 limes)
- 2/3 cup Frontera Chipotle Salsa
- Salt to taste
- 1 large avocado, pitted, diced
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Marinate fish and onion in lime juice in a glass bowl in the refrigerator until opaque, about 4 hours. Drain off juice.
- Stir in Frontera Salsa and salt to taste. Gently mix in diced avocado and cilantro. Serve on tortilla chips.