Serves 8 as an appetizer
For the sauce:
For finishing the dish:
- 2 ounces cooked, peeled-and-deveined, medium-size shrimp
- 1 small avocado, pitted, flesh scooped from the skin and cut into ½-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- If you’re a person that likes shrimp cocktail really cold, refrigerate the sauce until chilled. Add the shrimp, avocado and cilantro to the sauce and stir to combine.
- Coctel de Camarón looks beautiful served in martini glasses or little glass bowls (especially if they are nestled into a larger bowl filled with crushed ice).