- About 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded melting cheese, such as Monterey Jack, brick or mild Cheddar
- 1 pouch (8 ounces) Frontera New Mexico Taco Skillet Sauce
- About 3 cups shredded grilled or rotisserie chicken
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 10 small flour tortillas
- Olive oil
- About 3 cups (8 ounces) shredded melting cheese, such as Monterey Jack, brick or mild Cheddar
- ½ cup Frontera Tomatillo Salsa
- 1 ripe, medium-size avocado, halved, pitted, diced
- ¼ of a medium-size red onion, finely chopped, rinsed
- Mix Frontera Taco Skillet Sauce with the chicken, cilantro and salt to taste in medium-size bowl.
- Mix the Salsa, diced avocado and red onion in a small serving dish.
- Heat a large nonstick griddle or skillet over medium heat until hot.
- For each quesadilla, lightly oil one side of a tortilla and place it on the griddle oiled side down. Sprinkle about 1/3 cup of the cheese over the tortilla. Top half of the tortilla with about 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture. Fold tortilla in half. Continue to cook until bottom is golden; then turn over to brown the other side, cook until cheese is melty, about 2 minutes total.
- Repeat to cook all the quesadillas. Serve warm with the salsa mixture for spooning on top.