Makes about 3 cups
- 4 large ripe avocados
- ½ cup Frontera Tomatillo Salsa
- ½ a small red onion, grilled or sautéed and diced
- ¼ cup small-diced roasted red peppers
- ¼ cup small-diced drained, oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt to taste
- Tortilla Chips or cut veggies
- Cut avocados in half by rotating the knife all the way around the pit. Twist the two halves apart, then scoop out the pits. With a spoon, scoop the pulp into a large bowl. Coarsely mash with the spoon or a potato masher.
- Stir in the salsa, onion, peppers, tomatoes, cilantro and salt to taste. Serve with tortilla chips or cut veggies.