Serves 8 to 10
- 1 pound frozen, chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Frontera Tomatillo Salsa
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Frontera Tortilla Chips, cut up vegetables for serving
- Work over a sink and use your hands to squeeze out as much water as possible from the thawed spinach.
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream in a large bowl until well blended and smooth. Stir in salsa.
- Stir in the drained spinach, cilantro and salt. Serve with tortilla chips or raw vegetables.