- 5 limes
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 pounds large (31 to 40 count) raw shrimp, peeled, deveined, tail left intact
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Frontera Jalapeno Hot Sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Squeeze 4 ½ of the limes into a shallow dish. Stir in cumin and half of the garlic in shallow dish. Add shrimp and marinate 1 hour in refrigerator. Soak small (6-inch) wooden skewers in water to cover.
- Mix mayonnaise with hot sauce and remaining lime and garlic. Season with salt.
- Prepare a charcoal grill or heat a gas grill to medium hot. Thread 3 shrimp onto each wooden skewer. Grill, turning once, until shrimp just turns pink, usually about 2 minutes.
- Serve shrimp warm with mayonnaise for dipping.