- 1 pound small zucchini, sliced lengthwise into ½-inch thick slices
- 1 pound small yellow squash, sliced lengthwise into ½-inch thick slices
- Olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt, freshly ground pepper to taste
- Toss the squash slices with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Prepare a charcoal grill or preheat a gas grill to medium hot. Grill the squash slices directly over the heat until slightly tender but still a bit crunchy, about 2 minutes per side. Serve hot or at room temperature.