- 6 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- ½ small white onion, finely chopped and rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Frontera Red Chile Hot Sauce
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Mix cabbages, onion and black beans in a large bowl. Combine the sour cream, vinegar and hot sauce in a small bowl and mix well. Pour the sour cream mixture over the cabbage mixture and mix well so that all the cabbage is well coated. Stir in the salt.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Before serving, stir in the chopped cilantro.