- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound peeled, deveined medium-size raw shrimp
- 4 small radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced, rinsed
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce, ends trimmed, leaves roughly chopped
- 8 oounces (1 pouch) Frontera Key Lime Cilantro Taco Skillet Sauce
- chopped fresh cilantro, for serving
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add shrimp; cook and stir over high heat until opaque, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in Frontera Key Lime Cilantro Taco Skillet Sauce. Heat through, about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat. Stir in radishes, red onion and romaine lettuce. Toss together and garnish with cilantro. Or enjoy as a warm weather taco filling!
Shortcut: Substitute medium-size peeled and deveined cooked shrimp and skip the first step.