Serves 6 to 8
- 4 cups baby arugula lettuce
- 6 large, ripe heirloom tomatoes, sliced about 1/4 inch thick
- 8 ounces Mexican queso fresco or fresh mozzarella, sliced about 1/4-inch thick
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Avocado Cilantro Dressing:
- Arrange the arugula over the bottom of a large serving platter. Arrange the tomato and cheese slices in an alternating pattern on top of arugula. Sprinkle with a little salt and chopped cilantro. Refrigerate covered up to 1 hour.
- For dressing, scoop avocado pulp into a blender or food processor. Add Guacamole Mix, cilantro, 1/2 cup water, oil and salt. Puree until smooth. Refrigerate covered up to 1 hour.
- Serve salad drizzled generously with dressing. Serve with crusty sliced bread.