- 6 pork loin chops, each about 1 inch thick and 6 ounces, total about 2 1/4 pounds
- 1 cup Frontera New Mexico Red Pepper Sesame Grilling Sauce, divided
- Spectrum expeller-pressed canola oil or olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Fresh cilantro or parsley sprigs for garnish
- Marinate pork loin chops in 1/2 cup of the Frontera Red Pepper Sesame Sauce for at least 1 hour and up to several hours.
- Prepare glaze by mixing remaining 1/2 cup Frontera Red Pepper Sesame Sauce with honey in a saucepan. Heat to a boil and cook until thickened, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
- Remove chops from marinade and discard marinade. Brush or spray chops with oil, and season with salt and pepper. Grill chops on a covered grill by indirect method (coals are banked to the side and meat is put in center of grill—not directly over the coals), for 4 minutes. Turn chops and generously brush glaze over them. Grill until chops are almost done, about 3-4 more minutes. Sprinkle the chops with sesame seeds and continue grilling another 2 minutes, or until chops are done.
- Arrange pork chops on a heated platter. Garnish with sprigs of fresh cilantro or parsley.