Serves 4 to 6
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Frontera Chipotle Salsa
- ¼ cup Mexican crema, crème fraiche or heavy (whipping cream)
- 2 to 3 cups coarsely diced cooked chicken
- Salt, about ½ teaspoon
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook salsa, stirring regularly, over medium-high heat until quite thick, about 5 minutes. Stir in the cream and heat to boil. Add chicken, warm through, then taste and season with salt. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
- For tacos, serve the mixture in warm tortillas, over pasta and in tortas.