- 3 tablespoons Frontera Chipotle Hot Sauce
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons half-and-half or whipping cream
- 4 medium-large boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, trimmed
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- Salt to taste
- Frontera Chipotle Hot Sauce, for serving
- Mix 3 tablespoons of the hot sauce with 2 tablespoons of the half-and-half or cream. Smear the mixture over the chicken, cover and refrigerate for several hours, if time permits.
- Lay the chicken breasts in a single, uncrowded layer in a metal baking pan. Broil, 6 inches below a very hot broiler, until richly brown, about 6 minutes. Turn the breasts over and broil until cooked through, about 6 more.
- Transfer the chicken to a serving platter, cover with foil and keep warm in a low oven. Set the baking pan over medium heat and stir in the chicken broth. Scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Add the spinach and remaining 1/3 cup of half-and-half. Cook until heated through, about 3 minutes. Stir in the sour cream and salt to taste. Spoon the spinach mixture around the chicken and serve immediately. Pass additional Frontera Chipotle Hot Sauce.