Makes 8 cocktails
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- Fresh lime wedges, for garnish
- 2 cups freshly squeezed lime juice, chilled
- 8 Pacifico or Victoria beers, (12 ounce each), "well-chilled"
- Combine salt, chili powder and paprika on a small saucer or shallow bowl. Rub a lime wedge around the rim of eight 16-ounce beer glasses to moisten them. Dip the rim of each glass in salt mixture.
- To serve, pour ¼ cup lime juice into each prepared beer glass. Fill glass with ice. Serve topped with chilled beer. Garnish with lime wedges.