Makes 1 drink
- 2 fresh lime wedges, cut in half
- Chipotle rimming salt, see recipe below
- 1 tablespoon Frontera Chipotle Hot Sauce or 1 teaspoon pureed canned chipotles en abobo
- 6 ounces chilled Victoria beer
- 1 slice cucumber, for garnish
- Use a piece of the lime wedge to wet the rim of a tall glass with lime. Dip the rim of the glass into the chipotle rimming salt.
- Squeeze the juice from the remaining lime pieces into the glass and then add the lime pieces. Stir in the chipotle hot sauce or pureed chipotles in adobo. Fill the glass with ice.
- Pour in the Victoria beer. Mix gently. Garnish glass rim with a cucumber slice. Serve.
Chipotle rimming salt: Thoroughly mix 2 tablespoons coarse (kosher) salt and 1 tablespoon ground chipotle chile powder in a small bowl. Pour out onto a small plate to use for rimming beer glasses.