Makes 6 drinks
- 1 1/2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen raspberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 6 bottles (12 ounces each) Negra Modelo beer, chilled
- Optional garnish: whole raspberries
- Mix raspberry juice concentrate (undiluted) with lime juice in a pitcher. Refrigerate until serving time.
- To serve, pour about 1/3 cup of the raspberry mixture into chilled beer glasses. Top with chilled Negra Modelo. Garnish with raspberries for a refreshing summer beverage.