- A lime and a small plateful of coarse (Kosher) salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- About ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, or to taste
- About 1 ½ teaspoons hot sauce (such as Mexican red chile hot sauce, or to taste
- 1 12-ounce Negra Modelo beer
Cut the lime in half. Rub one half over the rim of a large (16-ounce) beer mug to moisten it. Invert the mug and dip lightly in the salt.
Fill the mug half full with ice, then add the lime juice, Worcestershire and hot sauce. Fill the mug with beer, stir just enough to combine everything, then enjoy.