- 1 1/2 cups tomato juice, chilled
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Frontera Habanero Salsa (or Frontera Jalapeño Salsa for a milder drink)
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, plus a little more if desired
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Coarse salt
- Pickled jalapeños or celery sticks
- Combine tomato juice, salsa, vodka, lime juice and Worcestershire sauce in a blender. Process until smooth. Season with salt if desired.
- Sprinkle a small amount of coarse salt in a saucer. Moisten the rims of two or three 12-ounce tall glasses with water. Invert the wet rims onto the salt and rotate to coat evenly. Fill the glasses with ice. Add Bloody Mary mixture. Garnish each drink with a pickled jalapeño on a wooden pick or with a tall celery stick.