Serves 4 to 6
- 2 cups fresh orange juice
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Frontera Chipotle Hot Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lime wedges or spears of jícama or cucumber for garnish
- Mix juices, Tabasco, and salt in a pitcher. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- For each cocktail, mix ¼ cup Tequila with ½ cup of the juice mixture and pour into a tall glass filled with ice. Garnish with a lime wedge or jícama or cucumber spear.
Sangrita and tequila for sipping: Pour the chilled juice mixture into small (1 ½ to 3-ounce) glasses. Serve along with a small glass of tequila, to sip alternately with the sangrita. Pass lime wedges and salt.